We kindly invite you to participate in our unique teaching mobility pilot project in Beauvais, France in March 2020, within the frames of the Teach With Erasmus+ project (TWE+).
TWE+ is intended to follow the initiative of the staffmobility.eu platform and create a new platform for future teaching mobilities. The platform will include a database of teaching methods to equip the teachers with pedagogical tools during their mobility. The partners will also develop a Quality and Impact Measurement Tool that will be used to evaluate teaching mobilities.
The first pilot week to test our findings is going to be held by Institut Polytechnique UniLaSalle, Beauvais, France. For this event, we primarily would like to invite higher education teaching staff (junior teaching staff is strongly encouraged to apply!) from the field of entrepreneurship, innovation management, sustainable innovation and climate studies.
If your research area is different, please stay tuned for the next two teaching mobility pilots in Alcalá, Spain and Budapest, Hungary in later 2020. We will send the information as soon as possible.
· Dates: 2-6 March 2020
· Place: Institut Polytechnique UniLaSalle, Beauvais, France
· Contact person: Ms Kimberley COUCHY - firstname.lastname@example.org, +33 3 44 06 76 19
· Topics: entrepreneurship, innovation management, sustainable innovation and climate change
· Costs: No participation fee. Additional expenses shall be covered from other resources (e.g. Erasmus+ KA103)
· Application deadline: 12 December 2019
Once selected for participation, new inter-institutional agreements can be set up for realizing this teaching mobility.
For more details and the planned agenda, please see the attached invitation letter.
We are looking forward to meet you in Beauvais!
Eötvös Loránd University, UniLaSalle, University of Alcalá, UNICA, EUF
- TWE__TMP_Beauvais_March_2020_-_InvitationProgramme.pdf676 K